WCA Online With Teacher On Call Program
ONLINE WITH TEACHER ON CALL: This program is available for 3rd through 12th grades.
All the benefits of the Online With Support program above, but students also receive extra academic assistance and tutoring from teachers at WCA. Parents can direct their student to use a WCA teacher for concept help and questions throughout the year. Students can also access this assistance via the online curriculum message center. Students will have daily interaction with teachers to ensure the best opportunity for success. Along with the built-in message center within the curriculum, one-on-one academic assistance can be provided via telephone, online whiteboard, and other tools. The 3rd-7th grade Online With Teacher On Call program includes five subject, and 8th-12th includes six subjects. All grade levels include academic adviser support, academic support via the message center within the curriculum, plus additional one-on-one academic assistance via email, telephone, Skype, online whiteboard and other tools. Parents can direct their student to use a WCA teacher for concept help and questions throughout the year. Students will have daily interaction with teachers to ensure the best opportunity for success.
Online With Teacher On Call Value: The extra cost for Teacher On Call features versus the other three 3rd-8th grade programs is a great value because of the time and work it saves parents, plus offers the best track record for student success. When considering the academic support provided, the extra cost is worth it for most parents. This program is required for high school because it offers the academic support and number of subjects that most high school students require.
Online With Teacher On Call Includes:
- Placement testing
- 6 Subjects for 8th-12th: Math, Language Arts, Social Studies, Science, Bible, and an Elective
- 5 subjects for 3rd-7th: Math, Language Arts, Social Studies, Science, Bible
- One-on-one teacher help/tutoring for all subjects
- Course counselor support and scheduled communication
- 4 year course projection for graduation if continuing
- White board tutoring
- Progress tracking
- Engaging with students based on need through effective pedagogical practices
- Communication access through email, phone, and instant messaging or video
- The student’s home page has an efficient built in lesson plan to keep students on track
- Record keeping & reporting
- Semester report cards
Online With Teacher On Call 2016-2017 Tuition Rates:
The $125 family registration fee is due with your registration form, but you can opt to call in the payment to give yourself a few extra days for payment. The family registration fee covers any other students in any of our programs. The first tuition payment is normally due one week before the student start date. There is a substantial savings for a payment structure that has less payments.
- Monthly payment option (10x$210)
- Quarterly payment option (4x$503)
- Semester payment option (2x$963)
- Annual $1750
8th-12th Grades: (higher because of extra subject, plus normally require more subjective scoring and academic assistance)
- Monthly payment option (10x$270)
- Quarterly payment option (4x$647)
- Semester payment option (2x$1237)
- Annual $2249