Fill out our simple Student Update form before the anniversary of your enrollment and the $125 annual family registration fee is waived, plus the student may qualify for lower tuition rates! The student’s financial account must be current to take advantage of this special offer.
Please first review our Terms and Conditions (for parental requirements and procedures) and appropriate By Grade page (for program descriptions and tuition options), then return here to Admissions/Re-enrollment to complete this form.
If an already enrolled family is adding a new student, a “1st Time Full-time Student Registration” must be completed for the new student, but returning students should use the Student Update form. The “1st Time Full-time Student Registration” is also found on our Admissions page.
For next academic year:
- PreK students will use our Pre-Kindergarten Program.
- Kindergarten will use our Learning to Read Kindergarten Program.
- 1st or 2nd graders will use our 1st-2nd Grade Parent Teacher Booklet Program.
- 3rd-7th graders have a choice of five programs: Online With Teacher On Call, Online With Assistance, Parent Teacher Booklet Program, Parent Teacher Online Program, or Parent Teacher Combo Program. See By Grade section for differences.
- 8th-12th will use our Online With Teacher On Call Program.