You should have already reviewed the appropriate “By Grade” information for your student’s grade level to understand structure and costs. Use the Contact Us above if you have questions. The family registration fee of $125 is due either paying online or by phone once you have submitted the registration information. The family registration fee covers any other students in any of our programs. The family registration fee covers academic placement, academic records transfer and repair, and ongoing office tasks for all students in a family.
- Click the New Student Registration link here or below to enter our secure registration system.
- You will enter your parent name and email address, plus choose a password to create a new user.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Western Christian Academy where you will need to click the confirmation link.
- It should automatically take you back to a login screen where you will enter your email address and the password you chose, so you can complete the registration form. You can Log off and return to complete unfinished registration tasks by returning to westernchristianacademy.com and selecting Login/Parent Portal from out main menu.
REGISTRATION FORM OVERVIEW:
- You will enter your information on seven very short screens. You may skip some questions and enter later, but the more you enter will expedite enrollment finalization. For example, it will let you skip the previous school address until later. Most if not all other questions can be answered from memory. If you try to click Next on a screen, it will show you if there was a required question to proceed.
- The first screen begins asking about the student.
- Grade Level.
- Then one of the following: Booklet/Online (lower costing parent as teacher), or Online With Assistance (WCA teacher scoring), or Teacher on Call (WCA teacher scoring and academic assistance). See By Grade for program differences.
- Student Name and Gender.
- Then Continue button.
- On the next screen, birth information, then Next.
- On the next screen, address and telephone information, then Next.
- On the next screen, check any of 12 medical conditions or Other for the student, then Next.
- On the next screen, choose language information, then Next.
- On next screen, choose family structure, then Next.
- On the next screen, enter whether coming from a public school, previous School Name information, School Address(at least city), and grades attended there. Click Finish and you should see an overview of what you entered.
- Click Complete Registration and you will automatically be taken to the Payment page where the $125 Family Registration Fee is selected by default. You can also optionally include the first tuition payment at the same time. If you opt to make a first tuition payment, select the student’s program and Billing Interval to change the amount of tuition payment. You can either make an Online Payment or select Pay By Phone. Click Submit when done.
- You will see a Registration Confirmation Page. If you have more than one student registering, click the Register A Student link at the top of the screen.
Afterward, most parents will receive an email with a link to our student tool for curriculum placement. All parents will receive emails for any remaining steps or instructions to get the student started. If needed, you can request an Enrollment Verification letter by using the Contact Us page.
Contact Us if you would like help with registration!