Welcome to Western Christian Academy and Western Christian Elementary!
Accredited Christian School: PreK-12th grade.
33rd year! All 50 states!
PreK, Learning To Read Kindergarten, 1st-2nd: easy booklet format.
3rd-7th: Five options: Parent As Teacher Booklet, Parent As Teacher Online, Parent As Teacher Combo, Online With Assistance, Online With Teacher On Call.
8th-12th: Online With Teacher On Call.
Multiple program options to fit budget and parent involvement. Register today to save a seat for 2018-2019 or 2018 Summer School! Need to finish this year? We have custom options with our year round enrollment.
- Curriculum, course counselor, and student record maintenance included in all programs!
- Annual, semester, quarterly, or monthly payment options for grades 1-12 to fit your needs.
- Records management included to make sure your child’s academic record is in good shape, even if it was not before. We will take care of the transfer of records from your previous school. An online parent portal allows easy access to academic and financial features, plus makes it easier to help us keep student records current.
- Easy to use Bible-based curriculum options with a Christian worldview (more..)
- Over 50,000 multimedia features in our online curriculum.
- Western Christian Academy (6th-12th) has full accreditation status with the North Central Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI). Transcripts are more readily accepted for transfer. School identification number for taking college entrance exams. Western Christian Elementary (PreK-5th) has full accreditation status with the National Association of Private Schools.
- Diagnostic testing is provided upon enrollment with a customized educational plan to meet the specific needs of your child without missing gaps.
- Mobile App gives students and families mobile access to important school information such as calendars, events, instant alerts, and reminders.
- Achievement testing can be done directly through our school. Most states that require testing allow this instead of testing at a local public school. The achievement test cost is included for 3rd-11th grade full-time students. Other students that opt to take it will have a nominal charge.
- We are not a curriculum seller that calls themselves a school!
- Four options for 3rd-7th grades. Look at our By Grade or By Program sections for details.
- Other benefits after graduation such as official school transcripts and enrollment verification for employment applications are provided.
- Assistance with forms for student discounts for auto insurance.
- 8th Grade Diploma and High School Honors Program. Graduation fees are included in tuition.
- Telephone consultations for any academic, procedural, or record-keeping questions.
- Over 30 years of experience working with homeschool families.
- Look at the review from www.OnlineChristianSchools.com or www.HomeschoolProgram.org (will open in new tab).